Last week, FFS went 13-6 to move to 136-43 on the season.
- Alabama: So that’s how Nick Saban responds to a 1 point win…… Pretty sure nobody saw that coming.
- USC: Colorado has one of the top passing offenses in America. But the Trojans shut them down and threw 5 td’s in the first half.
- Ole Miss: Usually teams have a let down after big wins over ranked teams. That was the Rebels first quarter before coming back to crush a decent Tennessee team.
- Baylor: What happened? Apparently the Bears have a few flaws. Gotta get fixed asap with some big games remaining
- Texas A&M: You could say overrated is now spelled A-G-G-I-E-S. I think everyone is realizing the South Carolina game a was a fluke and that A&M isn’t as good as originally thought.
- Arkansas: That final score was no indication of how the game really went. Hogs are struggling. Starting to think it may be next year before they win an SEC game
- Florida: Being blowout at home is bad. When it’s your homecoming game, it’s worse. But 3 things are now obvious: 1. Driskel won’t start again. 2. Muschamp’s time is over, but he’ll remain until the end of the year. 3. The Kurt Roper experiment has failed miserably.
- UConn at #18 East Carolina (6 pm ESPNU): Pirates
- #6 Oregon at California (9 pm Fox Sports 1): Ducks
- Texas at #11 Kansas State (11 am ESPN): Wildcats
- Rutgers at #16 Nebraska (11 am ESPN2): Huskers
- #25 UCLA at Colorado (1 pm Pac-12 Network): Bruins
- #1 Mississippi State at Kentucky (2:30 pm CBS): Bulldogs
- Michigan at #8 Michigan State (2:30 pm ABC): Spartans
- Texas Tech at #10 TCU (2:30 pm FOX): Frogs
- #22 West Virginia at Oklahoma State (2:30 pm ESPN): Mountaineers
- Florida Atlantic at #23 Marshall (2:30 pm Fox Sports 1): Herd
- #15 Arizona at Washington State (4 pm Pac-12 Network): Wildcats
- Syracuse at #21 Clemson (6 pm ESPNU): TIgers
- GAME OF THE WEEK: #3 Ole Miss at #24 LSU (6:15 pm ESPN): Rebels
- #4 Alabama at Tennessee (6:30 pm ESPN2): Tide
- South Carolina at #5 Auburn (6:30 pm SEC Network): Tigers
- #13 Ohio State at Penn State (7 pm ABC): Buckeyes
- #20 USC at #19 Utah (9 pm Fox Sports 1): Trojans
- #14 Arizona State at Washington (9:45 pm ESPN): Devils
- UAB at Arkansas (11 am SEC Network): Hogs
- Vanderbilt at Missouri (3 pm SEC Network): Tigers
- Texas State at ULM (1 pm ESPN3): Warhawks
- La Tech at Southern Miss (2:30 pm American Sports Network): Bulldogs