FFS went 19-3 last week to move to 155-46 on the year.
- TCU: Yeah, Texas Tech isn’t great. But for the offense to TRIPLE what the TCU defense gave up? That’s crazy. Also, how does TCU not move up in the polls after that game?
- South Carolina: They did lose, but South Carolina actually showed a glimpse of what they were expected to be like this year.
- Miami: To have a running back set a career high on a normally stout Virginia Tech defense that beat Ohio State is impressive. Especially when it’s the new opponent high at Lane Stadium.
- Ole Miss: Quite simply, the Rebels blew that game. They seemed out of sync all game. And “Bad Bo” showed up when they didn’t need it.
- ULM: Warhawks had a 13 point lead at the half and an 11 point lead after 3. And they blew it.
- Michigan: Change is obviously coming in Ann Arbor. But it needs to happen sooner than later.
- UPSET ALERT: #2 Florida State at Louisville (6:30 pm ESPN): Cardinals. Florida State has struggled recently, and Louisville has one of the nation’s best defenses.
- #19 Oklahoma at Iowa State (11 am Fox Sports 1): Sooners
- #21 East Carolina at Temple (11 am ESPNEWS): Pirates
- #24 Duke at Pittsburgh (11 am ESPNU): Blue Devils
- Florida vs #9 Georgia (2:30 pm CBS from Jacksonville): Bulldogs. Unless Gators fixed offensive woes in bye week, defense can only hold out for so long.
- GAME TO WATCH : #10 TCU at #20 West Virginia (2:30 pm ABC/ESPN2): Frogs
- Purdue at #17 Nebraska (2:30 pm ABC/ESPN2): Huskers
- Kansas at #12 Baylor (3 pm Fox Sports 1): Bears
- GAME OF THE WEEK: #4 Auburn at #7 Ole Miss (6 pm ESPN): Rebels
- Arkansas at #1 Mississippi State (6:15 pm ESPN2): More Cowbell
- Stanford at #5 Oregon (6:30 pm Fox): Ducks
- #6 Notre Dame “at” Navy (7 pm CBS at Fed-Ex Field): Irish
- Oklahoma State at #11 Kansas State (7 pm ABC): Wildcats
- Illinois at #13 Ohio State (7 pm ABC): Buckeyes
- #14 Arizona at #25 UCLA (9:30 pm ESPN): Wildcats
- #18 Utah at #15 Arizona State (10 pm Fox Sports 1): Sun Devils
- ULM at Texas A&M (11 am SEC Network): Aggies
- Kentucky at Missouri (3 pm SEC Network): Wildcats
- Tennessee at South Carolina (6:30 pm SEC Network): Gamecocks
- Western Kentucky at Louisiana Tech (2 pm Fox Sports Net): Bulldogs